Brown sugar scrub soap making

I'm not that big fan of all natural cosmetics.
I only use and do less for my skin.(because of my laziness)

But for cleansing, I prefer to use my organic D.I.Y soap.

After I found some dried skins and black heads on my nose lase week,
I made a brown sugar facial scrub forming soap with my own recipe.

It's quite good. :)
(I have the experience of making organic soaps since 2002 and I had my own small soap business when I was mid 20s.)



The ingredients;
  • Organic brown sugar (get it from whole food)
  • Organic virgin coconut oil
  • Organic golden jojoba oil
  • Jojoba beads for scrub
  • Organic lavender essential oil
  • Vitamin E
  • Grape Seed Extract
  • Bubble soap base(paste)







  1. Make brown sugar syrup
    put water and sugar 1:1 portion in a pot.
    (1 cup of sugar and water- distilled)
    Boil the pot with low heat for about 30 minutes.
  2. Cool the syrup using cold water bowl.
    Put jojoba bead, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and the others
    and mix well.
  3. Melt 1 cup of soap base using Microwave machine.
    Mix syrup with other ingredients and the base.
    Whip using hand mixer. Put 1/4 cup of brown sugar and whip again.
  4. Pour it into sterilized cream containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment